Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Office Olympics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Office Olympics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Office Olympics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Office Olympics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Office Olympics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Office Olympics is underway?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- How do we manage Office Olympics Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Office Olympics processes?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Office Olympics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Office Olympics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Office Olympics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Office Olympics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Office Olympics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Office Olympics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Office Olympics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Office Olympics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Office Olympics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Office Olympics project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have a plan to document consensus results including disposition of any disagreement by individual evaluators?
- Milestone List: What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Office Olympics project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Office Olympics project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Office Olympics project plan?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
Step-by-step and complete Office Olympics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Office Olympics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Office Olympics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Office Olympics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Office Olympics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Office Olympics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Office Olympics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Office Olympics project with this in-depth Office Olympics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Office Olympics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Office Olympics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Office Olympics investments work better.
This Office Olympics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.