Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OLAP cube Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OLAP cube related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OLAP cube specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OLAP cube Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OLAP cube improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How do mission and objectives affect the OLAP cube processes of our organization?
- What are the challenges?
- How do your measurements capture actionable OLAP cube information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and OLAP cube shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What are the expected benefits of OLAP cube to the stakeholder?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a OLAP cube study?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OLAP cube book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OLAP cube self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OLAP cube Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OLAP cube areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OLAP cube Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OLAP cube projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OLAP cube Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OLAP cube project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are these procedures adhered to?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Executing Process Group: Is the OLAP cube project performing better or worse than planned?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do managers and team members provide helpful suggestions during review meetings?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed OLAP cube project purposes different than the previously authorized OLAP cube project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which OLAP cube project documents may be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
Step-by-step and complete OLAP cube Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OLAP cube project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OLAP cube project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OLAP cube project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OLAP cube project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OLAP cube project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OLAP cube project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OLAP cube project with this in-depth OLAP cube Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OLAP cube projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OLAP cube and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OLAP cube investments work better.
This OLAP cube All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.