Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OMA Device Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OMA Device Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OMA Device Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OMA Device Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OMA Device Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How to Secure OMA Device Management?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, OMA Device Management Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Are there recognized OMA Device Management problems?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- What management system can we use to leverage the OMA Device Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OMA Device Management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OMA Device Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OMA Device Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OMA Device Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OMA Device Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OMA Device Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OMA Device Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OMA Device Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have OMA Device Management project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Team Directory: Does a OMA Device Management project team directory list all resources assigned to the OMA Device Management project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the OMA Device Management project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved OMA Device Management project plan?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Were no charges billed to interested economic operators or the parties to the system?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with the company and/or RFPs?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
Step-by-step and complete OMA Device Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OMA Device Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OMA Device Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OMA Device Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OMA Device Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OMA Device Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OMA Device Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OMA Device Management project with this in-depth OMA Device Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OMA Device Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OMA Device Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OMA Device Management investments work better.
This OMA Device Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.