Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OmniPlan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OmniPlan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OmniPlan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OmniPlan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OmniPlan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Are the measurements objective?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving OmniPlan forward?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How will you measure your OmniPlan effectiveness?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How do we ensure that implementations of OmniPlan products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this OmniPlan process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OmniPlan book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OmniPlan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OmniPlan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OmniPlan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OmniPlan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OmniPlan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OmniPlan Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OmniPlan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are the participants able to keep up with the workload?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the safety issues/risks that need to be addressed and/or that the team needs to discuss?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will I know when it is achieved?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated OmniPlan project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current OmniPlan project stage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the OmniPlan project Charter?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the OmniPlan project that were not in the plan?
Step-by-step and complete OmniPlan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OmniPlan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OmniPlan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OmniPlan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OmniPlan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OmniPlan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OmniPlan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OmniPlan project with this in-depth OmniPlan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OmniPlan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OmniPlan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OmniPlan investments work better.
This OmniPlan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.