Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical On-Premises CEC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any On-Premises CEC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated On-Premises CEC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the On-Premises CEC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which On-Premises CEC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Is there a On-Premises CEC Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- For your On-Premises CEC project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- The approach of traditional On-Premises CEC works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- How do we measure risk?
- How does On-Premises CEC integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the On-Premises CEC book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your On-Premises CEC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the On-Premises CEC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which On-Premises CEC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough On-Premises CEC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage On-Premises CEC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step On-Premises CEC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 On-Premises CEC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the On-Premises CEC project and its process?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this On-Premises CEC project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is current scope of the On-Premises CEC project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in On-Premises CEC project decisions?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Procurement Audit: When such references were made, was a precise description of the performance not otherwise possible and were those references accompanied by the words or equivalent?
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
Step-by-step and complete On-Premises CEC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 On-Premises CEC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 On-Premises CEC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 On-Premises CEC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 On-Premises CEC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 On-Premises CEC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 On-Premises CEC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any On-Premises CEC project with this in-depth On-Premises CEC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose On-Premises CEC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in On-Premises CEC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make On-Premises CEC investments work better.
This On-Premises CEC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.