Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OneAPI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OneAPI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OneAPI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OneAPI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OneAPI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- How is the value delivered by OneAPI being measured?
- What potential environmental factors impact the OneAPI effort?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- How frequently do you track OneAPI measures?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Is the OneAPI scope manageable?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OneAPI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OneAPI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OneAPI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OneAPI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OneAPI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OneAPI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OneAPI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OneAPI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: During what part of the PM process is the OneAPI project scope statement created?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are OneAPI project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company heading towards expansion, outsourcing of certain talents or making cut-backs to save money?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the OneAPI project?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the OneAPI project match what was defined in the OneAPI project Proposal?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Quality Audit: Are all areas associated with the storage and reconditioning of devices clean, free of rubbish, adequately ventilated and in good repair?
Step-by-step and complete OneAPI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OneAPI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OneAPI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OneAPI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OneAPI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OneAPI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OneAPI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OneAPI project with this in-depth OneAPI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OneAPI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OneAPI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OneAPI investments work better.
This OneAPI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: