Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical oneM2M Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any oneM2M related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated oneM2M specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the oneM2M Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which oneM2M improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Who sets the oneM2M standards?
- How do we accomplish our long range oneM2M goals?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider oneM2M will circumvent those obstacles?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- What are specific oneM2M Rules to follow?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the oneM2M book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your oneM2M self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the oneM2M Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which oneM2M areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough oneM2M Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage oneM2M projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step oneM2M Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 oneM2M project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Closing Process Group: Did the oneM2M project team have enough people to execute the oneM2M project plan?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Cost Management Plan: For example, will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a oneM2M project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any oneM2M projects similar to this one in existence?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: No Rs: If a task has no one listed as Responsible, who is getting the job done?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding oneM2M project work improving?
Step-by-step and complete oneM2M Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 oneM2M project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 oneM2M project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 oneM2M project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 oneM2M project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 oneM2M project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 oneM2M project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any oneM2M project with this in-depth oneM2M Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose oneM2M projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in oneM2M and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make oneM2M investments work better.
This oneM2M All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.