Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open Automated Demand Response Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open Automated Demand Response related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open Automated Demand Response specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open Automated Demand Response Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Automated Demand Response improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Is the Open Automated Demand Response process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What is Tricky About This?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What are the basics of Open Automated Demand Response fraud?
- Are team charters developed?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Open Automated Demand Response will circumvent those obstacles?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Open Automated Demand Response?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open Automated Demand Response book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open Automated Demand Response self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open Automated Demand Response Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open Automated Demand Response areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Automated Demand Response Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open Automated Demand Response projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open Automated Demand Response Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open Automated Demand Response project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation – What cost estimates will be prepared during the Open Automated Demand Response project phases?
- Quality Audit: For each device to be reconditioned, are device specifications, such as appropriate engineering drawings, component specifications and software specifications, maintained?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Open Automated Demand Response project baseline?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Open Automated Demand Response project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Open Automated Demand Response projects that involve outside contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Open Automated Demand Response Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open Automated Demand Response project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open Automated Demand Response project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open Automated Demand Response project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open Automated Demand Response project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open Automated Demand Response project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open Automated Demand Response project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open Automated Demand Response project with this in-depth Open Automated Demand Response Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Automated Demand Response projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Automated Demand Response and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open Automated Demand Response investments work better.
This Open Automated Demand Response All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.