This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Open Banking assessment.
‘The Art of Service support is excellent. Typical response time SLA I have found to be in minutes and the follow up to ensure success post solution support was pro-active resulting in strong satisfaction and positive client experience.’ – Business Operations Manager in the Services Industry
‘The Art of Service self assessment is a useful tool for Analytics and in creating Dashboards. Excellent visual tools.’ – Sr Software Application Engineer in the Finance Industry
‘Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup’ – Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
What Is The Open Banking Self-Assessment?
The Open Banking Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Open Banking work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Open Banking task and that every Open Banking outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Open Banking opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Open Banking advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Open Banking Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Banking improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Open Banking Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Banking Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Open Banking Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Banking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Banking and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Open Banking with this Open Banking Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Open Banking linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Define Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Open Banking strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Measure Question: How will you know that the Open Banking project has been successful?
- Analyze Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Open Banking project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Improve Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Open Banking process?
- Control Question: How is the value delivered by Open Banking being measured?
- Sustain Question: How do we Identify specific Open Banking investment and emerging trends?
Value [to you] of the Open Banking Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Open Banking Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.