Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open Data Now Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open Data Now related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open Data Now specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open Data Now Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Data Now improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- How would you define the culture here?
- How can you measure Open Data Now in a systematic way?
- Are there Open Data Now problems defined?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Open Data Now project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- What are the short and long-term Open Data Now goals?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open Data Now book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open Data Now self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open Data Now Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open Data Now areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Data Now Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open Data Now projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open Data Now Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open Data Now project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Open Data Now project managers in information technology?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Open Data Now project schedule available for all Open Data Now project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Open Data Now project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do invoice amounts match accepted work in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
Step-by-step and complete Open Data Now Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open Data Now project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open Data Now project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open Data Now project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open Data Now project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open Data Now project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open Data Now project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open Data Now project with this in-depth Open Data Now Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Data Now projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Data Now and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open Data Now investments work better.
This Open Data Now All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.