Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open educational resources Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open educational resources related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open educational resources specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open educational resources Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open educational resources improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Who is On the Team?
- Among the Open educational resources product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Open educational resources, and Brand Value
- Will team members regularly document their Open educational resources work?
- Which customers cant participate in our Open educational resources domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Open educational resources experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open educational resources book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open educational resources self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open educational resources Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open educational resources areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open educational resources Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open educational resources projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open educational resources Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open educational resources project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Open educational resources projects that involve outside contracts?
- Scope Management Plan: Quality Standards – Are controls in place to ensure that the work was not only completed but also completed to meet specific standards?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Open educational resources project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Open educational resources project release?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Open educational resources project plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the Open educational resources project been properly established?
- Source Selection Criteria: When should debriefings be held and how should they be scheduled?
Step-by-step and complete Open educational resources Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open educational resources project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open educational resources project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open educational resources project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open educational resources project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open educational resources project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open educational resources project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open educational resources project with this in-depth Open educational resources Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open educational resources projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open educational resources and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open educational resources investments work better.
This Open educational resources All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.