Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open innovation intermediary Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open innovation intermediary related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open innovation intermediary specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open innovation intermediary Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open innovation intermediary improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Why are Open innovation intermediary skills important?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Open innovation intermediary measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Where is it measured?
- What are the short and long-term Open innovation intermediary goals?
- Who is On the Team?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Open innovation intermediary product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open innovation intermediary book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open innovation intermediary self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open innovation intermediary Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open innovation intermediary areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open innovation intermediary Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open innovation intermediary projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open innovation intermediary Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open innovation intermediary project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Open innovation intermediary project that would increase the Open innovation intermediary project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Risk Register: Cost/Benefit – How much will the proposed mitigations cost and how does this cost compare with the potential cost of the risk event/situation should it occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Open innovation intermediary project management time and change request analysis time?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Open innovation intermediary project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review – what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Open innovation intermediary project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
Step-by-step and complete Open innovation intermediary Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open innovation intermediary project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open innovation intermediary project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open innovation intermediary project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open innovation intermediary project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open innovation intermediary project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open innovation intermediary project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open innovation intermediary project with this in-depth Open innovation intermediary Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open innovation intermediary projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open innovation intermediary and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open innovation intermediary investments work better.
This Open innovation intermediary All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.