Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open management education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open management education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open management education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open management education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open management education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- How are you going to measure success?
- How did the Open management education manager receive input to the development of a Open management education improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- How will effects be measured?
- What information do users need?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What are the usability implications of Open management education actions?
- Do we monitor the Open management education decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open management education book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open management education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open management education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open management education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open management education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open management education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open management education Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open management education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Open management education project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that it s well worth the time and effort?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Open management education project sponsor or other parties?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Open management education project?
- Change Management Plan: How will you deal with anger about the restricting of communications due to confidentiality considerations?
- Change Management Plan: Are there any restrictions on who can receive the communications?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What unique or lowest-cost resources does the Open management education project have access to?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
Step-by-step and complete Open management education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open management education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open management education project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open management education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open management education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open management education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open management education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open management education project with this in-depth Open management education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open management education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open management education and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open management education investments work better.
This Open management education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: