Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Open platform requirements in detail?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Open platform process?
- Do we have past Open platform Successes?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Open platform? In other words, what are the risks, if Open platform does not deliver successfully?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open platform book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet general requirements (for example, statement of work) for all deliverables?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Open platform project?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply public procurement principles and to prepare tender and contract documents?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the Open platform project’s program?
- Team Operating Agreement: What resources can be provided for the team in terms of equipment, space, time for training, protected time and space for meetings, and travel allowances?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Open platform project objectives?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Open platform project Scope during Open platform project Initiation and Planning?
Step-by-step and complete Open platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open platform project with this in-depth Open platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open platform investments work better.
This Open platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.