Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open range Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open range related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open range specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open range Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open range improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Open range agendas for the next 3 years?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Open range project?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Open range project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Is there a Open range Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Open range work? How is the team addressing them?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open range book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open range self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open range Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open range areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open range Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open range projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open range Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open range project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Scope Management Plan: The greatest degree of uncertainty is encountered during which phase of the Open range project life cycle?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization identify the full contract value and include options and provisions for renewals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Open range project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Are Some Important Open range project Communications Management Tools?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Open range project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Open range project?
Step-by-step and complete Open range Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open range project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open range project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open range project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open range project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open range project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open range project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open range project with this in-depth Open range Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open range projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open range and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open range investments work better.
This Open range All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.