Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open space Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open space related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open space specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open space Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open space improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What needs improvement?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Think about the functions involved in your Open space project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are the barriers to increased Open space production?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Open space? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Does Open space create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open space book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Open space self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open space Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open space areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open space Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open space projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open space Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Open space project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Open space projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational policies that might affect the availability of resources?
- Team Operating Agreement: The method to be used in the decision making process; Will it be consensus, majority rule, or the supervisor having the final say?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Open space project produced meet the defined Open space project requirements?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Open space project schedule?
- Quality Audit: Statements of intent remain exactly that until they are put into effect. The next step is to deploy those intentions. In other words, do the plans happen in reality?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: When and how will the recent breakthroughs in basic research lead to commercial products?
Step-by-step and complete Open space Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open space project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open space project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open space project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open space project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open space project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open space project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open space project with this in-depth Open space Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open space projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open space and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open space investments work better.
This Open space All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.