Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenAIR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenAIR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenAIR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenAIR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenAIR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- What are the known security controls?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Who sets the OpenAIR standards?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Are there OpenAIR problems defined?
- What are all of our OpenAIR domains and what do they do?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect OpenAIR workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenAIR book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenAIR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenAIR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenAIR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenAIR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenAIR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenAIR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenAIR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply electronic procurement?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-à-vis total stake in the OpenAIR project?
- Procurement Audit: If a purchase order calls for a cost-plus agreement, is the method of determining how final charges will be determined specified?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the OpenAIR project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft OpenAIR project and Excel to assist in OpenAIR project risk management?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
Step-by-step and complete OpenAIR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenAIR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenAIR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenAIR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenAIR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenAIR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenAIR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenAIR project with this in-depth OpenAIR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenAIR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenAIR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenAIR investments work better.
This OpenAIR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: