Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenAPI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenAPI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenAPI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenAPI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 912 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenAPI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 912 standard requirements:
- What are the business goals OpenAPI is aiming to achieve?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Are accountability and ownership for OpenAPI clearly defined?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your OpenAPI strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in OpenAPI ?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenAPI book in PDF containing 912 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenAPI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenAPI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenAPI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenAPI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenAPI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenAPI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenAPI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: To see if a requirement statement is sufficiently well-defined, read it from the developer’s perspective. Mentally add the phrase, “call me when you’re done” to the end of the requirement and see if that makes you nervous. In other words, would you need additional clarification from the author to understand the requirement well enough to design and implement it?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you give group members authority to make at least some important decisions?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this OpenAPI project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this OpenAPI project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout the organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of such impact the OpenAPI project’s chance of success?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the OpenAPI project team?
Step-by-step and complete OpenAPI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenAPI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenAPI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenAPI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenAPI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenAPI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenAPI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenAPI project with this in-depth OpenAPI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenAPI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenAPI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenAPI investments work better.
This OpenAPI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.