Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenEdge Advanced Business Language Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenEdge Advanced Business Language related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenEdge Advanced Business Language specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenEdge Advanced Business Language Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenEdge Advanced Business Language improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable OpenEdge Advanced Business Language information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Is there a OpenEdge Advanced Business Language management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Are accountability and ownership for OpenEdge Advanced Business Language clearly defined?
- How do we Lead with OpenEdge Advanced Business Language in Mind?
- Operational – will it work?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenEdge Advanced Business Language book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenEdge Advanced Business Language self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenEdge Advanced Business Language Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenEdge Advanced Business Language areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenEdge Advanced Business Language Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenEdge Advanced Business Language projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenEdge Advanced Business Language Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project that are not applicable on this phase of this OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project team?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy discus the best manner of purchase, considering the types of goods and services needed?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each role with Accountable responsibility have the authority within the organization to make the required decisions?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Variance Analysis: Can Process Improvements Lead to Unfavorable Variances?
Step-by-step and complete OpenEdge Advanced Business Language Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenEdge Advanced Business Language project with this in-depth OpenEdge Advanced Business Language Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenEdge Advanced Business Language projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenEdge Advanced Business Language and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenEdge Advanced Business Language investments work better.
This OpenEdge Advanced Business Language All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.