Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenEdge Database Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenEdge Database related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenEdge Database specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenEdge Database Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenEdge Database improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in OpenEdge Database? In other words, what are the risks, if OpenEdge Database does not deliver successfully?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with OpenEdge Database?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once OpenEdge Database is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenEdge Database book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenEdge Database self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenEdge Database Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenEdge Database areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenEdge Database Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenEdge Database projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenEdge Database Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenEdge Database project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have OpenEdge Database project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a OpenEdge Database project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Team Directory: Does a OpenEdge Database project team directory list all resources assigned to the OpenEdge Database project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone OpenEdge Database project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Risk Audit: What are the legal implications of not identifying a complete universe of business risks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
Step-by-step and complete OpenEdge Database Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenEdge Database project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenEdge Database project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenEdge Database project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenEdge Database project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenEdge Database project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenEdge Database project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenEdge Database project with this in-depth OpenEdge Database Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenEdge Database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenEdge Database and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenEdge Database investments work better.
This OpenEdge Database All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.