Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenEdge Database Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenEdge Database related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenEdge Database specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenEdge Database Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenEdge Database improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Does OpenEdge Database analysis show the relationships among important OpenEdge Database factors?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Why should we adopt a OpenEdge Database framework?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations OpenEdge Database values?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- How can we improve performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenEdge Database book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenEdge Database self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenEdge Database Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenEdge Database areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenEdge Database Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenEdge Database projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenEdge Database Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenEdge Database project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to OpenEdge Database project plan?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the OpenEdge Database project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved OpenEdge Database project plan?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding OpenEdge Database project work improving?
- Quality Metrics: If the defect rate during testing is substantially higher than that of the previous release (or a similar product), then ask: Did you plan for and actually improve testing effectiveness?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the OpenEdge Database projected overhead costs identified?
Step-by-step and complete OpenEdge Database Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenEdge Database project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenEdge Database project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenEdge Database project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenEdge Database project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenEdge Database project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenEdge Database project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenEdge Database project with this in-depth OpenEdge Database Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenEdge Database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenEdge Database and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenEdge Database investments work better.
This OpenEdge Database All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.