Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Intelligence for Upstream Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Intelligence for Upstream related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Intelligence for Upstream specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Intelligence for Upstream Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Intelligence for Upstream improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Who will provide the final approval of Operational Intelligence for Upstream deliverables?
- What can we do to improve?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- How do we go about Securing Operational Intelligence for Upstream?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Operational Intelligence for Upstream move?
- Who is going to care?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Operational Intelligence for Upstream? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Intelligence for Upstream book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Operational Intelligence for Upstream self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Intelligence for Upstream Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Intelligence for Upstream areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Intelligence for Upstream Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Intelligence for Upstream projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Intelligence for Upstream Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Operational Intelligence for Upstream project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Team Directory: Who are your stakeholders (customers, sponsors, end users, team members)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Operational Intelligence for Upstream project management processes you chose to use?
- Planning Process Group: Product Breakdown Structure (PBS): what is the Operational Intelligence for Upstream project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Operational Intelligence for Upstream project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Operational Intelligence for Upstream project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Intelligence for Upstream Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Intelligence for Upstream project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Intelligence for Upstream project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Intelligence for Upstream project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Intelligence for Upstream project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Intelligence for Upstream project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Intelligence for Upstream project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Intelligence for Upstream project with this in-depth Operational Intelligence for Upstream Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Intelligence for Upstream projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Intelligence for Upstream and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Intelligence for Upstream investments work better.
This Operational Intelligence for Upstream All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.