Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Support and Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Support and Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Support and Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Support and Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Support and Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Operational Support and Analysis’s gains?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Operational Support and Analysis ?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Operational Support and Analysis?
- Which customers cant participate in our Operational Support and Analysis domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Support and Analysis book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Operational Support and Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Support and Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Support and Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Support and Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Support and Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Support and Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Operational Support and Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Operational Support and Analysis project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Operational Support and Analysis project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Operational Support and Analysis project?
- Risk Audit: Do you have written and signed agreements/contracts in place for each paid staff member?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Operational Support and Analysis project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure Operational Support and Analysis project performance?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you Making Progress on the Improvement Framework?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Support and Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Support and Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Support and Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Support and Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Support and Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Support and Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Support and Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Support and Analysis project with this in-depth Operational Support and Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Support and Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Support and Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Support and Analysis investments work better.
This Operational Support and Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.