Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operations Support Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operations Support Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operations Support Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operations Support Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 896 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operations Support Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 896 standard requirements:
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Does the Operations Support Systems performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Operations Support Systems?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who is the Operations Support Systems process owner?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Operations Support Systems brings?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operations Support Systems book in PDF containing 896 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Operations Support Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operations Support Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operations Support Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operations Support Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operations Support Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operations Support Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Operations Support Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation – What cost estimates will be prepared during the Operations Support Systems project phases?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Operations Support Systems project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Operations Support Systems project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology Operations Support Systems projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the Operations Support Systems project communications plan?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
Step-by-step and complete Operations Support Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operations Support Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operations Support Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operations Support Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operations Support Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operations Support Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operations Support Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operations Support Systems project with this in-depth Operations Support Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operations Support Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operations Support Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operations Support Systems investments work better.
This Operations Support Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: