Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Optical Transport Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Optical Transport related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Optical Transport specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Optical Transport Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Optical Transport improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Think of your Optical Transport project. what are the main functions?
- What should we stop doing?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Optical Transport Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Which Optical Transport goals are the most important?
- Who sets the Optical Transport standards?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Optical Transport been identified and analyzed?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Why Measure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Optical Transport book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Optical Transport self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Optical Transport Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Optical Transport areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Optical Transport Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Optical Transport projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Optical Transport Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Optical Transport project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Optical Transport project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Risk Management Plan: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Optical Transport projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Optical Transport project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Optical Transport project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Optical Transport project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: Who wants the information and what are they interested in?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience – the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
Step-by-step and complete Optical Transport Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Optical Transport project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Optical Transport project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Optical Transport project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Optical Transport project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Optical Transport project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Optical Transport project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Optical Transport project with this in-depth Optical Transport Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Optical Transport projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Optical Transport and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Optical Transport investments work better.
This Optical Transport All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.