Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Big Data Appliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Big Data Appliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Big Data Appliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Big Data Appliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Big Data Appliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Consider your own Oracle Big Data Appliance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Oracle Big Data Appliance Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Oracle Big Data Appliance processes of our organization?
- Is Oracle Big Data Appliance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Big Data Appliance book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oracle Big Data Appliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Big Data Appliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Big Data Appliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Big Data Appliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Big Data Appliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Big Data Appliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Big Data Appliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are inspections completed to determine if the results comply with the requirements?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Oracle Big Data Appliance project purposes different than a previously authorized Oracle Big Data Appliance project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Oracle Big Data Appliance project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the Oracle Big Data Appliance project respond to the organizations plans?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Oracle Big Data Appliance projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Big Data Appliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Big Data Appliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Big Data Appliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Big Data Appliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Big Data Appliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Big Data Appliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Big Data Appliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Big Data Appliance project with this in-depth Oracle Big Data Appliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Big Data Appliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Big Data Appliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Big Data Appliance investments work better.
This Oracle Big Data Appliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.