Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Database 12c Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Database 12c related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Database 12c specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Database 12c Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Database 12c improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Oracle Database 12c values?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- What are the usability implications of Oracle Database 12c actions?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Oracle Database 12c process?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Oracle Database 12c forward?
- What can we do to improve?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Oracle Database 12c leader?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Database 12c book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oracle Database 12c self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Database 12c Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Database 12c areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Database 12c Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Database 12c projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Database 12c Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Database 12c project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Oracle Database 12c project success?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific Oracle Database 12c project or non-Oracle Database 12c project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in Oracle Database 12c project oversight?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Oracle Database 12c project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Database 12c Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Database 12c project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Database 12c project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Database 12c project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Database 12c project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Database 12c project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Database 12c project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Database 12c project with this in-depth Oracle Database 12c Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Database 12c projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Database 12c and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Database 12c investments work better.
This Oracle Database 12c All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.