Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle Fusion Applications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle Fusion Applications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle Fusion Applications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle Fusion Applications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 922 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle Fusion Applications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 922 standard requirements:
- Achieved Results and Business Impact – What short and long-term benefits were achieved through your initiative, or if not yet achieved, what benefits are anticipated?
- Business Drivers; Describe the primary business drivers for your initiative. What business challenges were faced?
- How can I meet the increase service expectations of my customers and partners while still controlling costs?
- Do you have a breakdown of how many users will be accessing the system for document management and workflow?
- What is a reasonable growth estimate for such volumes that can be applied to anticipate future needs?
- Given limited budgets and limited resources, how can I improve the efficiencies of my operations?
- What are the vendors able to offer and deliver reliably with emergence of new delivery models?
- Is your Organization ready to change the way it adopts, innovates and works with technology?
- Technology Drivers; What were the primary technical challenges your organization faced?
- Does the ECM accommodate Full Text Indexing (i.e. OCR) to search for and retrieve files?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle Fusion Applications book in PDF containing 922 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oracle Fusion Applications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle Fusion Applications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle Fusion Applications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle Fusion Applications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle Fusion Applications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle Fusion Applications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle Fusion Applications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Oracle Fusion Applications project managers understand the organizational context for their Oracle Fusion Applications projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient advance training conducted and/or information provided to enable those affected by the changes to adjust to and accommodate them?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests – is the group or the person interested in working for this Oracle Fusion Applications project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Oracle Fusion Applications project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy contain incentives to evaluate the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Quality Audit: What happens if our organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Risk Audit: Are you willing to seek legal advice when required?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle Fusion Applications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle Fusion Applications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle Fusion Applications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle Fusion Applications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle Fusion Applications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle Fusion Applications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle Fusion Applications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle Fusion Applications project with this in-depth Oracle Fusion Applications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle Fusion Applications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle Fusion Applications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle Fusion Applications investments work better.
This Oracle Fusion Applications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.