Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oracle WebCenter Content Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oracle WebCenter Content related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oracle WebCenter Content specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oracle WebCenter Content Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 882 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oracle WebCenter Content improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 882 standard requirements:
- How are you going to measure success?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Oracle WebCenter Content leader?
- Think about the people you identified for your Oracle WebCenter Content project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Oracle WebCenter Content move?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Who are the Oracle WebCenter Content improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oracle WebCenter Content book in PDF containing 882 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Oracle WebCenter Content self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oracle WebCenter Content Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oracle WebCenter Content areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oracle WebCenter Content Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oracle WebCenter Content projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oracle WebCenter Content Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Oracle WebCenter Content project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Oracle WebCenter Content project success?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of such risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Oracle WebCenter Content project manager a PMP (Certified Oracle WebCenter Content project manager) and experienced?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Oracle WebCenter Content project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
- Variance Analysis: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of the organizations Oracle WebCenter Content projects?
Step-by-step and complete Oracle WebCenter Content Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oracle WebCenter Content project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oracle WebCenter Content project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oracle WebCenter Content project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oracle WebCenter Content project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oracle WebCenter Content project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oracle WebCenter Content project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oracle WebCenter Content project with this in-depth Oracle WebCenter Content Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oracle WebCenter Content projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oracle WebCenter Content and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oracle WebCenter Content investments work better.
This Oracle WebCenter Content All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.