Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OrangeScape Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OrangeScape related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OrangeScape specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OrangeScape Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OrangeScape improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Explorations of the frontiers of OrangeScape will help you build influence, improve OrangeScape, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Why is change control necessary?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of OrangeScape?
- Who else should we help?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- How do we manage OrangeScape Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OrangeScape book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OrangeScape self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OrangeScape Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OrangeScape areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OrangeScape Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OrangeScape projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OrangeScape Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OrangeScape project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If the baseline is now, and if its improved it will be better than now?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base OrangeScape projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the OrangeScape project?
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the OrangeScape project?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the OrangeScape project scope to ensure the OrangeScape project remains within the scope baseline?
Step-by-step and complete OrangeScape Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OrangeScape project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OrangeScape project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OrangeScape project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OrangeScape project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OrangeScape project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OrangeScape project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OrangeScape project with this in-depth OrangeScape Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OrangeScape projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OrangeScape and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OrangeScape investments work better.
This OrangeScape All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.