Ensure your organization creates and implements procedures to evaluate the achievement of a project or initiatives goals and assesses the effectiveness of the OCM strategy, adjusts the OCM plans to respond to results, and shares outcomes with project leadership and sponsors.
More Uses of the Organizational Change Management Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization develops and executes organizational change management strategies and activities to enable successful implementation of information technology initiatives and business transformation programs.
- Drive: ensure your organization communications create and implement communication strategies that leverage various channels to address the needs of multiple stakeholders develop messaging strategies to manage and increase awareness of organizational development work efforts.
- Ensure project change structure, resources and coordination is in place and appropriate to ensure change deliverables are executed in alignment with project plans and in close collaboration with communication and training resources.
- Measure results, coaches and advises practitioners and leaders regarding individual effectiveness relative to the adoption of changes in people, processes, and technologies across initiatives.
- Serve as a change management resource on identified projects and Drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, change communications, organizational readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement.
- Be accountable for partnering with key stakeholders across the business to support the development of the Change Management strategy and drive initiatives to enable faster adoption across your operating model.
- Ensure your organization communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, contract deliverable management, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of PM related information in established portfolio and program management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and long range planning to ensure appropriate communication to team members and management.
- Ensure your organization acts as your organizational change management (OCM) consultant to strategic, operational and continuous improvement projects and initiatives which require significant changes for employees in order to be effective.
- Leverage established portfolio and program management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and long range planning to ensure appropriate communication to team members and management.
- Drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, organizational readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement.
- Drive communication plans through design, development, delivery and management of communications, to all levels of organization to ensure support, awareness and engagement with the change initiative.
- Be accountable for facilitating organization and cultural integration and transformation in partnership with Human Resources, Business Partners, and other key members of the Business Development Integration, Project Management, and Mergers and Acquisitions teams.
- Serve as a liaison to stakeholder groups and organizations where appropriate to promote project / program awareness and generate overall support for program activities and achievement of program objectives.
- Proactively engage leaders and provide visibility to unique people needs and challenges from a change, communication, organization, job design and training perspective to support the delivery of transformational initiatives.