Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Orientdb Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Orientdb related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Orientdb specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Orientdb Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Orientdb improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Orientdb?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Orientdb Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Orientdb project manager?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Orientdb?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Orientdb activities?
- Are there powerful embeddable nosql databases?
- How big is the nosql movement?
- How to measure variability?
- What should we stop doing?
- Can Orientdb be learned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Orientdb book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Orientdb self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Orientdb Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Orientdb areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Orientdb Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Orientdb projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Orientdb Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Orientdb project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Orientdb project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Orientdb project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Orientdb project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Orientdb project was the first to use modern Orientdb project management?
Step-by-step and complete Orientdb Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Orientdb project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Orientdb project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Orientdb project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Orientdb project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Orientdb project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Orientdb project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Orientdb project with this in-depth Orientdb Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Orientdb projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Orientdb and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Orientdb investments work better.
This Orientdb All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.