Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OSI-model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OSI-model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OSI-model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OSI-model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 772 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OSI-model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 772 standard requirements:
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- How will effects be measured?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What are our OSI-model Processes?
- Think of your OSI-model project. what are the main functions?
- Is OSI-model currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What are the key elements of your OSI-model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How long will it take to change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OSI-model book in PDF containing 772 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OSI-model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OSI-model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OSI-model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OSI-model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OSI-model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OSI-model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OSI-model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your OSI-model project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess OSI-model project risks at various OSI-model project stages?
- Activity Attributes: Have constraints been applied to the start and finish milestones for the phases?
- Risk Register: How often will the Risk Management Plan and Risk Register be formally reviewed, and by whom?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in OSI-model project oversight?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, but no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have or has considered the need for the following insurance covers: public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability?
Step-by-step and complete OSI-model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OSI-model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OSI-model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OSI-model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OSI-model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OSI-model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OSI-model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OSI-model project with this in-depth OSI-model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OSI-model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OSI-model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OSI-model investments work better.
This OSI-model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.