Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OSI-model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OSI-model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OSI-model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OSI-model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 731 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OSI-model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 731 standard requirements:
- To what extent does management recognize OSI-model as a tool to increase the results?
- Do we all define OSI-model in the same way?
- Do those selected for the OSI-model team have a good general understanding of what OSI-model is all about?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What about OSI-model Analysis of results?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- What is it like to work for me?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OSI-model book in PDF containing 731 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OSI-model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OSI-model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OSI-model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OSI-model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OSI-model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OSI-model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OSI-model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have OSI-model project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Charter: Market – Identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: What is the purpose of the program or OSI-model project?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the OSI-model project team do several activities in parallel?
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- WBS Dictionary: Do procedures specify under what circumstances replanning of open work packages may occur, and the methods to be followed?
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other OSI-model projects / systems?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of OSI-model project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete OSI-model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OSI-model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OSI-model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OSI-model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OSI-model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OSI-model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OSI-model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OSI-model project with this in-depth OSI-model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OSI-model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OSI-model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OSI-model investments work better.
This OSI-model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.