Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OT Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OT Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OT Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OT Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OT Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about OT Architecture. How do we gain traction?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- How do you manage and improve your OT Architecture work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Will IT be a partner, driving business value, building an IoT architecture and collaborating on projects?
- How do you use OT Architecture data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How do we ensure that implementations of OT Architecture products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Future internet of things architecture: like mankind neural system or social organization framework?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What is it like to work for me?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OT Architecture book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OT Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OT Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OT Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OT Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OT Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OT Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OT Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimistic time of 3?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have to wait for the Interim or Final Performance Assessment Review to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Lessons Learned: How well were OT Architecture project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the OT Architecture project?
- Change Management Plan: Are there any restrictions on who can receive the communications?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other OT Architecture projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the OT Architecture project in less that xx days?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete OT Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OT Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OT Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OT Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OT Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OT Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OT Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OT Architecture project with this in-depth OT Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OT Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OT Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OT Architecture investments work better.
This OT Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.