Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical P2P peer-to-peer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any P2P peer-to-peer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated P2P peer-to-peer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the P2P peer-to-peer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which P2P peer-to-peer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- The approach of traditional P2P peer-to-peer works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What do we want to improve?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Have you identified your P2P peer-to-peer key performance indicators?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving P2P peer-to-peer forward?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Think about the functions involved in your P2P peer-to-peer project. what processes flow from these functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the P2P peer-to-peer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your P2P peer-to-peer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the P2P peer-to-peer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which P2P peer-to-peer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough P2P peer-to-peer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage P2P peer-to-peer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step P2P peer-to-peer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 P2P peer-to-peer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: How does a team identify the discrete elements of a configuration?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis – How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the P2P peer-to-peer project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the P2P peer-to-peer project?
- Project Charter: P2P peer-to-peer project Deliverables: What is the P2P peer-to-peer project going to produce?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the P2P peer-to-peer project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
Step-by-step and complete P2P peer-to-peer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 P2P peer-to-peer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 P2P peer-to-peer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 P2P peer-to-peer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 P2P peer-to-peer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 P2P peer-to-peer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 P2P peer-to-peer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any P2P peer-to-peer project with this in-depth P2P peer-to-peer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose P2P peer-to-peer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in P2P peer-to-peer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make P2P peer-to-peer investments work better.
This P2P peer-to-peer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.