This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in PaaS assessment.
‘Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.’ – PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
‘It is very user-friendly and easy to use and get results. We have found the support response to be excellent. They will reach back within hours.’ – Director Process Improvement and Analytics in the Healthcare Industry
‘Thank you, this is perfect – I will certainly be recommending Self Assessment dashboards to all – I can’t wait to tell my colleagues on Monday’ Mel F., Change Management Professional
What Is The PaaS Self-Assessment?
The PaaS Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the PaaS work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every PaaS task and that every PaaS outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring PaaS opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored PaaS advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth PaaS Self-Assessment. Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PaaS improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The PaaS Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 661 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PaaS Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The PaaS Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PaaS and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define PaaS with this PaaS Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 661 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does PaaS analysis show the relationships among important PaaS factors?
- Define Question: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding PaaS?
- Measure Question: Is there a paas that supports long running processes not a server in its free tier?
- Analyze Question: What vendors make products that address the PaaS needs?
- Improve Question: How cant people see paas as the real cloud computing experience?
- Control Question: Does the announcement of amazon web servicess beanstalk paas explain why heroku sold when it did and why they didnt get bought by amazon?
- Sustain Question: Does PaaS systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Value [to you] of the PaaS Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal PaaS Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.