Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Panaya Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Panaya related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Panaya specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Panaya Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Panaya improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- In a project to restructure Panaya outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Does Panaya create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Who will be in control?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Panaya?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Panaya?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Panaya book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Panaya self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Panaya Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Panaya areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Panaya Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Panaya projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Panaya Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Panaya project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Panaya project and the system/product to be built?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Panaya project?
- WBS Dictionary: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Panaya project risks at various Panaya project stages?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization maintain a current file of vendors and vendor catalogues?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Panaya project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
Step-by-step and complete Panaya Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Panaya project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Panaya project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Panaya project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Panaya project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Panaya project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Panaya project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Panaya project with this in-depth Panaya Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Panaya projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Panaya and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Panaya investments work better.
This Panaya All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.