Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Parallel computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Parallel computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Parallel computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Parallel computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Parallel computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- What are measures?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Are accountability and ownership for Parallel computing clearly defined?
- What is the Parallel computing sustainability risk?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Parallel computing project?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Who has control over resources?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Parallel computing objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Parallel computing book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Parallel computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Parallel computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Parallel computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Parallel computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Parallel computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Parallel computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Parallel computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Parallel computing project approach and development strategy of the Parallel computing project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Parallel computing project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your Parallel computing project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete Parallel computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Parallel computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Parallel computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Parallel computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Parallel computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Parallel computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Parallel computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Parallel computing project with this in-depth Parallel computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Parallel computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Parallel computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Parallel computing investments work better.
This Parallel computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.