Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Parallel computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Parallel computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Parallel computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Parallel computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Parallel computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Who has control over resources?
- How to deal with Parallel computing Changes?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Is the Parallel computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Consider your own Parallel computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Do the Parallel computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Parallel computing book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Parallel computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Parallel computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Parallel computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Parallel computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Parallel computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Parallel computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Parallel computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Why should the resource portfolio contain a minimum of information?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Parallel computing project experience rather than on independent research?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Parallel computing project Scope?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Parallel computing project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Project Schedule: Was the Parallel computing project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Variance Analysis: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
Step-by-step and complete Parallel computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Parallel computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Parallel computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Parallel computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Parallel computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Parallel computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Parallel computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Parallel computing project with this in-depth Parallel computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Parallel computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Parallel computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Parallel computing investments work better.
This Parallel computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.