Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Parcel audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Parcel audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Parcel audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Parcel audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Parcel audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Parcel audit team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are there Parcel audit Models?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Can Parcel audit be learned?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Parcel audit services/products?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Parcel audit does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- What should be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Parcel audit book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Parcel audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Parcel audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Parcel audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Parcel audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Parcel audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Parcel audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Parcel audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Parcel audit project?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Parcel audit project?
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How do you determine what key skills and talents are needed to meet the objectives. Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Risk Register: Can the likelihood and impact of failing to achieve such recommendations and action plans be assessed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Parcel audit project scheduling & tracking?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Parcel audit project success?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
Step-by-step and complete Parcel audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Parcel audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Parcel audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Parcel audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Parcel audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Parcel audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Parcel audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Parcel audit project with this in-depth Parcel audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Parcel audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Parcel audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Parcel audit investments work better.
This Parcel audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.