Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Partner notification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Partner notification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Partner notification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Partner notification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Partner notification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- How did the Partner notification manager receive input to the development of a Partner notification improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- How is progress measured?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Partner notification strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Partner notification improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Partner notification book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Partner notification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Partner notification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Partner notification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Partner notification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Partner notification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Partner notification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Partner notification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Activity List: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Partner notification project?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the Partner notification project?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Partner notification project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Partner notification project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any individual on the evaluation panel being biased?
Step-by-step and complete Partner notification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Partner notification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Partner notification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Partner notification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Partner notification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Partner notification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Partner notification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Partner notification project with this in-depth Partner notification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Partner notification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Partner notification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Partner notification investments work better.
This Partner notification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.