Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Partner notification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Partner notification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Partner notification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Partner notification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Partner notification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Partner notification project?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Partner notification process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Partner notification process available?
- What are the barriers to increased Partner notification production?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Partner notification book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Partner notification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Partner notification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Partner notification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Partner notification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Partner notification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Partner notification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Partner notification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: What marketing channels do you want to use: e-mail, letter or sms?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Partner notification project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Quality Audit: Does the organization have set of goals, objectives, strategies and targets that are clearly understood by the Board and staff?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a one- to two-page paper describing your dream team for this Partner notification project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Partner notification project scheduling & tracking?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Partner notification project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
Step-by-step and complete Partner notification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Partner notification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Partner notification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Partner notification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Partner notification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Partner notification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Partner notification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Partner notification project with this in-depth Partner notification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Partner notification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Partner notification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Partner notification investments work better.
This Partner notification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.