Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Patient Decision Aids Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Patient Decision Aids related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Patient Decision Aids specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Patient Decision Aids Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Patient Decision Aids improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Patient Decision Aids that make it risky?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Patient Decision Aids project?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Patient Decision Aids strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- How would one define Patient Decision Aids leadership?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Patient Decision Aids book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Patient Decision Aids self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Patient Decision Aids Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Patient Decision Aids areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Patient Decision Aids Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Patient Decision Aids projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Patient Decision Aids Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Patient Decision Aids project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the drawback in using qualitative Patient Decision Aids project selection techniques?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to the State?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Patient Decision Aids projects utilized in this Patient Decision Aids project?
- Procurement Audit: Can changes be made to automatic disbursement programs without proper approval of management?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Patient Decision Aids project?
Step-by-step and complete Patient Decision Aids Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Patient Decision Aids project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Patient Decision Aids project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Patient Decision Aids project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Patient Decision Aids project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Patient Decision Aids project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Patient Decision Aids project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Patient Decision Aids project with this in-depth Patient Decision Aids Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Patient Decision Aids projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Patient Decision Aids and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Patient Decision Aids investments work better.
This Patient Decision Aids All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.