Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard delivery for example is new software needed?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- Is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How will the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard team and the group measure complete success of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimistic time of 3?
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks safeguarded against theft, loss, or misuse?
- Change Request: What is the function of the change control committee?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project leaders committed to this Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project full time?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project that were not in the plan?
Step-by-step and complete Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard project with this in-depth Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard investments work better.
This Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.