Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Payment for ecosystem services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Payment for ecosystem services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Payment for ecosystem services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Payment for ecosystem services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Payment for ecosystem services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- How are the Payment for ecosystem services’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What will be measured?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- When a Payment for ecosystem services manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- How do you manage and improve your Payment for ecosystem services work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Have all basic functions of Payment for ecosystem services been defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Payment for ecosystem services book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Payment for ecosystem services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Payment for ecosystem services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Payment for ecosystem services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Payment for ecosystem services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Payment for ecosystem services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Payment for ecosystem services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Payment for ecosystem services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Payment for ecosystem services project requirements?
- Risk Management Plan: How can the process be made more effective or less cumbersome (process improvements)?
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that dont comply with all requirements?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Payment for ecosystem services project tasks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Communications Management Plan: Are the stakeholders getting the information others need, are others consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Payment for ecosystem services project documentation?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: What areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the detailed Payment for ecosystem services project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Payment for ecosystem services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Payment for ecosystem services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Payment for ecosystem services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Payment for ecosystem services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Payment for ecosystem services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Payment for ecosystem services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Payment for ecosystem services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Payment for ecosystem services project with this in-depth Payment for ecosystem services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Payment for ecosystem services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Payment for ecosystem services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Payment for ecosystem services investments work better.
This Payment for ecosystem services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.