Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PBM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PBM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PBM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PBM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PBM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are assumptions made in PBM stated explicitly?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What are internal and external PBM relations?
- What will be measured?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your PBM strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and PBM Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PBM book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PBM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PBM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PBM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PBM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PBM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PBM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PBM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What PBM project was the first to use modern PBM project management?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments – Cannibalizes?
- Scope Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Audit: Are receiving reports on file for all claims for equipment, supplies and materials in the paid claims file?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are PBM project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all PBM projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
Step-by-step and complete PBM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PBM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PBM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PBM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PBM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PBM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PBM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PBM project with this in-depth PBM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PBM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PBM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PBM investments work better.
This PBM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.