Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical P&C Core Platforms Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any P&C Core Platforms related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated P&C Core Platforms specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the P&C Core Platforms Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 900 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which P&C Core Platforms improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 900 standard requirements:
- What are the disruptive P&C Core Platforms technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What do we need to start doing?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Is the scope of P&C Core Platforms defined?
- What can we do to improve?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Is maximizing P&C Core Platforms protection the same as minimizing P&C Core Platforms loss?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once P&C Core Platforms is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the P&C Core Platforms book in PDF containing 900 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your P&C Core Platforms self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the P&C Core Platforms Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which P&C Core Platforms areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough P&C Core Platforms Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage P&C Core Platforms projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step P&C Core Platforms Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 P&C Core Platforms project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this P&C Core Platforms project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the P&C Core Platforms project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the P&C Core Platforms project management plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any P&C Core Platforms projects similar to this one in existence?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you perform a Requirements Risk assessment and develop a plan to deal with risks?
Step-by-step and complete P&C Core Platforms Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 P&C Core Platforms project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 P&C Core Platforms project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 P&C Core Platforms project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 P&C Core Platforms project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 P&C Core Platforms project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 P&C Core Platforms project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any P&C Core Platforms project with this in-depth P&C Core Platforms Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose P&C Core Platforms projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in P&C Core Platforms and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make P&C Core Platforms investments work better.
This P&C Core Platforms All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.