Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PCL Construction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PCL Construction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PCL Construction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PCL Construction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PCL Construction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, PCL Construction, and Brand Value
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- What are the key elements of your PCL Construction performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about PCL Construction. How do we gain traction?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your PCL Construction processes?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Can we do PCL Construction without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PCL Construction book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PCL Construction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PCL Construction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PCL Construction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PCL Construction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PCL Construction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PCL Construction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PCL Construction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS used by all levels of management for PCL Construction project implementation and control?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do PCL Construction project managers participating in the PCL Construction project know the PCL Construction projects true status first hand?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure PCL Construction project success?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many Rs: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
Step-by-step and complete PCL Construction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PCL Construction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PCL Construction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PCL Construction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PCL Construction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PCL Construction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PCL Construction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PCL Construction project with this in-depth PCL Construction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PCL Construction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PCL Construction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PCL Construction investments work better.
This PCL Construction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.