Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PDM product data management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PDM product data management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PDM product data management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PDM product data management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PDM product data management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Who needs to know about PDM product data management ?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, PDM product data management Experience, and Brand Value
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Is maximizing PDM product data management protection the same as minimizing PDM product data management loss?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- Is PDM product data management linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PDM product data management book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PDM product data management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PDM product data management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PDM product data management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PDM product data management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PDM product data management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PDM product data management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PDM product data management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the PDM product data management project requirements. Who has the authority to reject PDM product data management project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the PDM product data management project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure PDM product data management project success?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Quality Audit: Is Quality Audit a prerequisite for Program Accreditation or Program Recognition?
Step-by-step and complete PDM product data management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PDM product data management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PDM product data management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PDM product data management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PDM product data management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PDM product data management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PDM product data management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PDM product data management project with this in-depth PDM product data management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PDM product data management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PDM product data management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PDM product data management investments work better.
This PDM product data management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.